Zenda Raises $9.4M in Seed Capital.
- Zenda, an Bengaluru, India- and Dubai Fintech application based in the UAE for families, was able to secure $9.4M in seed capital.
- Backers comprised STV, COTU, Global Founders Capital, and VentureSouq.
- The money will be used to fund product development and the expansion of markets in India.
- In June 2021, the company was founded in June 2021 by Raman Thiagarajan as well as Haseeb Ahmed, both alumni of McKinsey & Company; the firm is a fintech application designed for families.
- The company began India’s expansion and operation in the third quarter of 2021 and has increased its user base by 200% since June 2021.
- With over 40 members in the team and 2/3rds of their team in India, the team has grown, operating from Bangalore, Kochi, Delhi, and Dubai.
Also Read: CITI: EBANX PARTNERS IN LATIN AMERICA