Winden Raises $5.3M in Seed Funding.
- Winden Winden, one of the Los Angeles, CA-based fintech companies that provide banking products for entrepreneurs, raised $5.3M in seed funds.
- This round was led by Accel, the company, with support from Ramp’s Venture Fund, Lachy Groom, and angel investors.
- The company will utilize the funds to expand its operations and continue research and development efforts.
- Daniel Sathyanesan, Founder & CEO, leads the platform. The platform was founded by Daniel Sathyanesan, Founder & CEO fintech company that offers banks for digital entrepreneurs.
- It also offers spending management, deposit banking, and other financial services for digital freelancers, companies, etc.
Also Read: ROCIFI RAISES $2.7M In SEED FUNDAMENT
Also Read: EARTHBANC RECEIVES $1.5M in PRE-SEED ROUND
Also Read: KARMACHECK RAISES $15M SERIES A FUNDING