Whitehall Capital: Private debt exposures are put on the blockchain
- Whitehall Capital offers a unique approach to keeping investments in its specialist bridge financing fund.
- Agreed with the American-based digital asset securities market, Securitize, enabling investors
- Investors will be able to purchase and sell units of the fund and securely trade their portfolios with other investors.
- Securitize’s partnership gives investors an innovative way to communicate with the investment manager.
- This is one of the Blockchain tokens to be backed by loans secured by real estate properties in the real world.
- Securitize is the company responsible for issuing tokenized shares, giving these to the shareholders and monitoring transactions.
Also Read: CAPITALISE: JOINS THE BEST XERO APP STORE