White Sands Raises $8M For Its Island Metaverse.
- White Sands, an Austin, Texas-based company that offers an ecosystem of metaverse islands, received $8 million in the capital.
- The team has already made several important investments to expand its virtual world.
- WhiteSands is a brand new metaverse community based upon NFT Worlds and the Ethereum blockchain. It is a luxury island paradise.
- To aid in growth, the team added a cross-functional team to its own
- In addition, WhiteSands has committed $1.25 million to buy 36 NFT Worlds, ensuring virtually infinite capacity to expand and expand its metaverse.
- The metaverse is scheduled to be launched in just a few weeks. A precise date to be set.
Also Read: DELTA ONE: RAISES $9.1M IN SEED FUNDING
Also Read: SWATCHON: RAISES $10M IN FUNDING