If you’re taking on enemies from afar with your beloved bow, it is essential to make sure you have plenty of arrows available in your arsenal.
Where to buy arrows elden ring? These are the places you can purchase arrows in Elden Ring so that you are able to return to these shops/NPCs whenever you run out of the arrows. To make the process faster, be sure to utilize quick travel points and torrents to traverse the vast expanse of land.
Also read: What to do after beating elden ring
Where to Buy Arrows in Elden Ring?
Many merchants within Elden Ring will sell you arrows in exchange for Runes. Below is the list of NPCs and the locations they are located at:
- Merchant Kale in Church of Elleh (Western Limgrave) – Cost 20 Runes
- Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold – Cost Kale’s Bell Bearing
- Isolated Merchant at Weeping Peninsula (East and West) – Cost 20 Runes
- Hermit Merchant in Hermit Merchant’s Shack – Cost 20 Runes
- Nomadic Merchant in Siofra River – Cost 20 Runes
- Nomadic Merchant in Mt. Gelmir – Cost 20 Runes
- Nomadic Merchant in Coastal Cave (South East) – Cost 20 Runes
- Nomadic Merchant in Limgrave (East and North) – Cost 20 Runes
- Nomadic Merchant in Liurnia of the Lakes – Cost 20 Runes
- Nomadic Merchant in Caelid (South) – Cost 20 Runes
Because Runes are difficult to obtain in the Elden Ring, each of them costs around 20, which is quite expensive. Therefore, focus on cultivating Runes and have a decent supply of arrows in your possession throughout the day.
Also Read: What does Robustness do in Elden Ring?
Types of Arrows
Here are the kinds of arrows that are available for the games:
- Normal Arrow
- Bloodbone Arrow
- Bloodbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Bone Arrow
- Bone Arrow (Fletched)
- Bone Great Arrow
- Bone Great Arrow (Fletched)
- Coldbone Arrow
- Coldbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Dwelling Arrow
- Fire Arrow
- Firebone Arrow
- Firebone Arrow (Fletched)
- Golden Arrow
- Golden Great Arrow
- Golem’s Great Arrow
- Golem’s Magic Arrow
- Great Arrow
- Haligbone Arrow
- Haligbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Lighting Bone
- Lighting Bone Arrow (Fletched)
- Magicbone Arrow
- Magicbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Poisonbone Arrow
- Poisonbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Radahn’s Spear
- Rainbow Stone Arrow
- Rainbow Stone Arrow (Fletched)
- Rotbone Arrow
- Rotbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Serpent Arrow
- Shattershard Arrow
- Shattershard Arrow (Fletched)
- Sleepbone Arrow
- Sleepbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Spiritflame Arrow
- Stormwing Bone Arrow
- Trina’s Arrow
Also Read: What does focus do in Elden ring?
As you can observe, there are various variations of Elden Ring arrows, each of which has distinct active effects. While some can break guards, others can create a drowsy effect on the target or cause poison. Pick the one that is most suitable for the type of build and character you’re playing as. If you want to create the arrows, you’ll require cookbooks, which are found everywhere.
Regarding classes and builds, there are plenty of ideas for you to consider in the Elden Ring tutorials. Additionally, you could uncover some secrets too.