After Christmas 2016, fruit began appearing in Snaps throughout Snapchat. It’s coded for determining if you’re single or taken by someone else, difficult, and so on. The algorithm left a lot of Snapchat users trapped in a state of confusion unless they were the ones doing it. If they were, they’d have an advantage in this guessing game.
This innovative method of expressing the status of your relationships differs from the usual method of saying the obvious. It’s a little different, I’ll admit it. However, you might not be aware of the various fruits of relationship statuses.
Every generation has its version of secretive relationship status. some people enjoy it, and some prefer to be discreet. Utilizing the fruit emojis within Snapchat stories, the Snapchat story is a different way to share personal information with acquaintances and friends.
If you’re new to Snapchat and want more tips for your Snapchat experience, we’ve got one for you. We’ll examine the app and show you what the different fruit emojis say about relationships within the Snapchat world. We’ll go over it.
Also Read: How to Log Out of Reddit App?
What fruit are you?
If you’ve participated in Snapchat’s Snapchat fruit revolution, you might know what each fruit symbolizes. If not, you might need to read on. The fruit emoji within the Snapchat story isn’t just adding an emoji. Each one is a different symbol.
There is a rumour that this fruit trend began to confuse users on Snapchat regarding how they interact. In the meantime, more and more Snapchat users are getting the message. They are starting to understand what each fruit represents and decipher the meaning.
Also Read: When Does Snapchat Say You Are Typing?
This is what we’ve learned from the different fruit-themed emojis that are used on Snapchat;
- Blueberry refers to Your Single
- Pineapple signifies that it’s complex
- Raspberry refers to not wanting to be a part of a relationship with one individual.
- Apple signifies that you’re committed
- Cherry means that you’re already in an intimate relationship.
- A banana signifies you’re married.
- Avocado signifies that you’re the more desirable half in a relationship.
- Strawberry means that you won’t be able to locate the right one.
- Lemon is a sign that you’re looking to be single.
- Raisin indicates that you wish to marry your partner for a while.
Using fruit-themed emojis on Snapchat is a great method to show your status in a relationship or absence. But, if you’re looking to know what’s happening about Snapchat, take a look because we’ve got your back.
And just after you’ve done it, there’s a new Snapchat game with animal emojis popping up.
Animal Emojis are available on Snapchat.
When people started to get used to the emojis for fruit, the trend of using animals to convey their status as a couple also started. Like those of fruit, Snapchat users can use a particular and specific code that is used with the related animal emojis.
Also Read: What Does “NFS” Mean on Instagram
This code reads like this:
- The horse Emoji symbolizes person in question is likely to be single.
- A cheetah symbolizes that the person is involved in a relationship.
- A whale or Monkey implies they’re in a tense relationship. They may or may not reveal the reason.
- Octopus – This implies they don’t know. This could be in close relation to the complex relationship status.
- Lion – This indicates the person is interested but not fully committed to anyone.
- Rabbit – This is simply a sign that they’re not found their perfect partner
- Pig – Refers to the attractiveness (or the absence of attractive traits) of the people in their social circle.
- Dogs are a sign of someone not seeking a relationship that will last for long.
- Bird – When a user posts a photo of a bird to their Snapchat story, they’re looking ahead to getting married.
- Frog The couple is married.
- The mouse has A bit more of a hilarious relationship status. They’re claiming that the best half of their current relationship.
Emojis of animals are likely not to be the last time we hear of symbolism for relationships in Snapchat stories. However, it’s an exciting and intriguing secret code in the social media world.
Snapchat users are developing the social media app beyond the app’s developers’ goals. The app is popular and has many symbolism and meanings in the minds of those who use the app and not by the developers who developed it.
Snapchat Friend Emojis
Of course, users didn’t neglect their close friends. There’s a huge list of emojis of friends and their significance. For instance, The Golden heart emoji (often posted by two people at once) indicates that they are their number one friend. Emojis go as if they can signal the anniversary of friendships. The red heart emojis indicate that both users have been best friends over the past two weeks. The Pink heart emoji represents a month.
Snapchat also provides its symbols that take the form of the bright “send” Arrow. The hue of the Arrow will reveal different aspects concerning the messages you’ve left.
Many social media platforms contain some kind of symbolism or hidden messages created by users, especially when they are young. Most of the time, these symbols are harmless and only for entertainment.
Emojis to Avoid
Are you a concerned parent worried regarding your kid’s Snapchat usage? There are a few points to watch out for. Emojis that resemble drugs or plants could indicate the use of drugs in certain instances (not always, of course). If you’re worried about your child’s activities, Snapchat emojis are not the only sign you need to consider, but they can provide some insight into your child’s activities.
Before 2016, emojis looked somewhat riskier than they are today. The gun emoji used to appear like a real firearm image; today, it’s more of a firearm that squirts. Emojis of weapons are used to create threats.
Emojis that are intended for harm is not always easy to discern. If someone is sending dangerous images or emojis containing drug-related references, it will be evident in the context of the message and the connection.
Emojis can be an enjoyable method to connect with people. While not necessarily evil, they are little symbols that can symbolize various relationships, states of affairs, feelings and much more.