Wells Fargo: Unveils Small Business Resource Navigator
- Wells Fargo announces the Small Business Resource Navigator.
- Portal online helps connect small business owners with potential funding options and technical support via CDFIs in the country.
- The portal was established by the not-for-profit Community Reinvestment Fund, USA.
- The Small Business Resource Navigator connects entrepreneurs with small businesses to capital assistance offered by CDFIs.
- More than $500 million in philanthropic donations and investments to CDFIs to aid small and under-served businesses.
- The government has announced that it will be the Open for Business Fund, a $400 million relief for small businesses initiative targeted at small-sized companies.
Also Read: RADIX: CLOSES $11M SERIES A FUNDING