VisuWell raises $10M in Series B Financing
- VisuWell is a Nashville, Tenn.-based provider of new, innovative solutions for virtual care and has completed a $10 million Series B investment.
- The round was led by Fulcrum Equity Partners, with the participation of existing investors, Longmeadow Capital, PJC UltraGroup and UltraGroup.
- The company plans to use the funds to increase its capacity in all its departments to support the growth of the virtual health platform and launch new product offerings.
- The company offers virtual care services that can be customized.
- The enterprise-ready platform utilizes browser-based technology to increase access to healthcare for patients. It also provides ways to engage and acquire patients for health care providers.
Also REad: EXABEAM: RAISES $200M FUNDING FOR SERIES A