VISE: RAISES $65M IN SERIES C FUNDING
- Vise, the NYC-based AI-powered investment management platform developed by advisors, has raised $65m in Series C financing.
- It brought the total capital raised since its inception to $125 million. It was led by Ribbit Capital, with participation from investors who are already part of the group Sequoia Capital.
- The company will use the funds to grow operations and expand the launch of new features to its products.
- The vise was founded by Samir Vasavada and Runik Mehrotra in 2016; Vise was an AI-powered investment management platform designed by advisors.
- The platform offers financial advisors the tools and technologies to design a unique portfolio that fully automatizes the process of managing investments.
- It also concluded its connection with major custodians and has released various new features to its customers.
Also Read: CRESTA: CLOSES $50M SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: PHOCAS SOFTWARE: RAISES AU$45M IN FUNDING
Also Read: LINKTREE: RAISES $45M IN SERIES B FUNDING