Unmudl Closes $1.275M in Seed Funding.
- Unmudl Unmudl, an Arlington, Virginia-based company that operates a Skills-to-Jobs (TM) market, raised $1.275M in seed funding.
- The company intends to utilize the money expanding operations and build a group of employers, community colleges, and colleges that are the engine of the market.
- The company operates a Skills-to-Jobs(TM) marketplace, which connects employers and learners through a coast-to-coast network of community colleges.
- Students can access courses and short-term credentialing programs that lead to job opportunities through it.
- These jobs pay family-supporting salaries.
- Employers can use the market to find talented individuals directly from courses and programs.
Also Read: STENTIT: RAISES EUR 1.8M IN SEED FUNDING