TrustAp Raises $3.4M in Seed Funding.
- TrustAp, the Cork Irland-based digital end-to-end transaction platform, has raised $3.4m in seed funding.
- MiddleGame Ventures directed this round with participation from Act and Atlantic Bridge.
- The company plans to utilize the funds to accelerate its growth by rolling into new features and expanding marketplace partnerships around the world.
- The company offers a clear and secure platform for transactions based on milestones for sellers and buyers.
- The company has experienced an increase in the demand for its services in the last 12 months. In the last year, it has tripled the number of employees and is now operating in more than 40 countries across the globe.
- The platform is accessible to buyers and sellers via the Mobile App or on the Desktop.
Also Read: 8BASE ASSISTS $10.6M in SERIES A FINANCING
Also Read: Landline: RAISES $28M FOR FUNDER