Themis: Raises $9m
- Themis, the collaboration-based governance, risk, and compliance platform, announced that it had raised $9M in seed funding.
- Find solutions to compliance and risk-related issues caused by cross-sector international partnerships.
- TTV Capital managed it with participation from Felicis and its existing investors, Walkabout Ventures.
- The first platform that permits banks, Fintech, as well as cryptos to build a robust security and compliance environment
- This technology can solve many years-old issues in industry communications.
- The company is currently focusing on bringing in key executives and expanding partnerships with industry partners.
Also Read: COINBASE: DEBUTS NFT MARKETPLACE