The Mom Project Raises $80M in Series C Financing.
- The Mom Project is a mother-centric platform in Chicago, Illinois, that helps moms explore their potential for earning. The company raised $80 million through Series C financing.
- Leeds Illuminate led the session.
- Additional investors include the existing investor 7GC, Initialized Capital, OCA Ventures, Citi, High Alpha and Grotech Ventures, and Silicon Valley Bank.
- The company plans to utilize the funds to boost acceptance among mothers and invest in product development, distribution and team expansion.
- The MomProject gives mothers to explore their financial potential and achieve success at their own pace.
- Serena Williams joined The MomProject as an Advisor to the Strategic Plan in 2020.
Also Read: SWEEP RAISES $73M SECTION B FUNDING