Mercuryo: Taps Volt for open bank payments
- Mercuryo opened financial payments in their cryptocurrency wallet, which more than two million worldwide customers use.
- The real-time payments from account to account (A2A) are handled by Volt’s world’s most popular open payment gateway.
- The partnership is an important use of open banking transactions.
- The first cryptocurrency-powered company to integrate open banking transactions for customers
- Customers will now be able to purchase cryptocurrency via an account in an open bank.
- Another benefit is a limitless amount of transfers, which numerous cards have made available to customers.
Also Read: APPLY FOR IPO AND WITHOUT DEMAT ACCOUNT