Sweep Raises $73M in Series B Funding.
- Sweep the Paris French-based carbon management system for large corporations has raised $73m in Series B financing.
- Coatue managed this round with Tony Fadell’s Future Shape fund and existing investors.
- The company plans to make use of the funds to expand its operations as well as its reach in the business world.
- The company offers a complete carbon tool that permits large corporations to create climate programs based on data and science to meet their carbon targets.
- It monitors, measures, and reduces emissions from the same place while enhancing environmental compliance and predicting the risks and costs that come with climate change.
- The company currently works with companies like Saint Gobain and JCDecaux.
Also Read: Book Salon: RAISES EUR 3M FOR FINANCIAL AID
Also Read: INRUPT: RECEIVES AN INVESTMENT FROM ACCENTURE VENTURES