SwatchOn Raises $10M in Funding.
- SwatchOn is a Seoul, South Korean-based provider of wholesale fashion fabric suppliers and was able to raise $10M in financing.
- The round was led by Pavilion Capital, Kakao Ventures Kakao Ventures, and TBT Partners.
- The company is planning to make use of the money to create new initiatives, with a particular emphasis on fashion and digital.
- It is a platform for fashion technology connecting with the South Korean textile industry to global brands.
- The company’s roadmap for the future is expected to include soon-to-be-announced initiatives related to virtual fashion and metaverse wearables digital fabric, NFTs, virtual experiences, AR, and much more.
Also Read: UNMUDL: CLOSES $1.275M IN SEED FUNDING