Sunstone Metals Raises $24m for gold-copper exploration drilling.
- Sunstone Metals (STM) has committed to raising around $20 million through the placement of shares.
- The funds will be used for exploration drilling at the Bramaderos and El Parmar Projects in Ecuador.
- The company then announced an investment of $4 million in its stock purchase plan (SPP) to help further boost exploration efforts for the gold-copper deposits.
- When the placement as well as the SPP, The company will be able to hold around thirty million dollars of cash and approximately $2.5 million worth of tradable equity
- STM shares are their value at 7 cents.
Also Read: INTENSEYE: RAISES $25M IN SERIES A FUNDING
Also Read: SNAPPY: RAISES $70M IN FUNDING
Also Read: HYPERSCIENCE: RAISES $100M IN GROWTH EQUITY FUNDING