STENTiT Raises EUR 1.8M in Seed Funding
- STENTIT An Eindhoven A Netherlands-based MedTech company has raised EUR1.8m in seed funds
- This round was led through NextGen Ventures, Brabant Development Agency (BOM), and Ten Cate Investment Company. Ten Cate Investment Company
- The company plans to make use of the funds to fund the development of further preclinical studies and production in batches of a regenerative stent to treat peripheral indications.
- This company operates as a manufacturer of medical devices introducing a brand new type of regenerative endovascular implant for treating cardiovascular disorders.
- Utilizing a catheter-based method, they provide the possibility of repairing arterial arteries without an in-depth surgical procedure.
- The goal is to repair the blood vessel damage from the inside to give a long-lasting treatment.
Also Read: ZENDA: RAISES $9.4M IN SEED FUNDING