Springboard: Raises $11M in Series A Financing.
- Springboard is a San Francisco, CA-based online college for workforce training; it has raised $11 million through post-Series A financing.
- It was led by the venture capitalist and private equity firm Reach Capital. Reach Capital
- The San Francisco-based company announced an alliance with Microsoft to provide training to thousands of students.
- Springboard provides an educational program that enables students to succeed in this modern world.
- The tech company also offers individualized training for your career, job aid, and job-related security.
- The company plans to increase its Indian presence and continue its expansion into new regions in the years to come.
Also Read: HONEYBOOK: RAISES $155M IN SERIES D FUNDING
Also Read: POSTSCRIPT: RAISES $35M IN SERIES B FUNDING