Specright Raises $30M in Series B Funding.
- Specright, located in Tustin, CA, a company that offers specification Management software, has raised $30 million in Series B financing.
- This round was led by Sageview Capital, with participation from VMG Catalyst, Pritzker Venture Capital Group, Okapi Venture Capital, Fika Ventures, and Mucker Capital.
- In connection with the investment, Scott Stuart, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Sageview, is expected to join the board of Specright.
- The tech company plans to use the funds to increase the size of its staff by 2022 and expand its global operations as a leader in Specification Management software.
- The company offers cloud-based specification Management software that handles and shares information about the supply chain across manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers.
- The platform allows companies from diverse industries to digitally digitize specifications usually stored in PDFs or spreadsheets.
Also Read: 10 Best Mobile Payment Apps