Snappy Raises $70M in Funding.
- Snappy is an NYC-based technology platform that raised $70M in funds to give gifts.
- The funding round was led by GGV Capital with participation from existing investors 83North, Saban Ventures, and Hearst Ventures.
- In connection with the financing, Hans Tung, managing partner of GGV Capital, will be a part of the company’s board members.
- The company plans to utilize these funds to continue expansion into other segments and markets and look into potential acquisitions.
- The company also has added two executives to its executive team – Alison Sagar, former UK CMO of PayPal, and Amy Stoldt, former SVP of employees from Peloton.
- The company has been associated with more than 1,000 corporate customers, including Microsoft, Adobe, Comcast, and Uber.
Also Read: HYPERSCIENCE: RAISES $100M IN GROWTH EQUITY FUNDING
Also Read: VANTA: RAISES $50 MILLION SERIES A FROM SEQUOIA CAPITAL
Also Read: Springboard: Raises $11M in Series A Financing.