Singtel is a partner with UOB and ADDX on the biggest digital bond for foreign currencies in Singapore.
- Singtel is Asia’s most renowned communication technology company, offering various services that stem from next-generation communications.
- An announcement was made about the price success of Singapore’s biggest digital bond for foreign currency.
- The US$100 million, five-year digital Sustainability-Linked Bond (SLB) is a partnership wholly-owned subsidiary.
- Digital SLBs will be drawn under the SGT’s 10 billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme.
- SGT will use the net profits from this sale to pay for its regular business.
- UOB is dedicated to collaborating with industry partners like ADDX to assist corporate clients
Also Read: THEMIS: RAISES $9M
Also Read: COINBASE: DEBUTS NFT MARKETPLACE