Signature Bank: It provides APIs to access Fedwire
- Signature Bank announced the addition of a brand new feature that will allow its customers to make real-time Fedwire payments.
- This Fedwire feature allows Signet clients to use both Signet blockchain transactions and Signet.
- Signet API connectivity enables clients to integrate instantaneous payments into their systems.
- The API integration allows Signet customers to enhance their levels of financial control.
- The API improvements have proved to be groundbreaking for Signet customers; Signet continues to draw growing numbers of customers.
- Implementation of an API-enabled blockchain-based digital payment platform to begin blockchain transactions
Also Read: FINASTRA: COLLABORATES WITH MICROSOFT
Also Read: FIS UNVEILS BANKING-AS-A-SERVICE HUB