Semios: Lands $100M CAD From Boston’s VC Firm
- Semios has secured CAD 100 million in private equity financing via Boston’s Venture Capital company, Morningside Group.
- The Investment Manager of the Morningside Group, Mick Sawka, added that capitalizing companies could help solve the most difficult.
- It track record is evidence of the company’s growing revenues.
- The increase in its production is due to its ingenuity, which is highly commended since it has increased the productivity of agriculture.
- In 2010 Michael Gilbert, Dr. Michael Gilbert founded Semios to offer a distinct system of precise crop management to the agriculture industry.
- According to the company’s founder, it supports managing over 150,000 acres of permanent cropland, including the more than 500 farms across the US.
Also Read: KIDDOM: RAISES $35M IN SERIES C FUNDING
Also Read: DRIVENETS: RAISES $208M IN SERIES B FUNDING