SafeAI Raises $21M in Series A Funding.
- SafeAI is a Milpitas, Calif.-based autonomous heavy equipment firm that has raised $21m in Series A financing.
- This round took place under the direction of Builders VC with the participation of new investors LTC, DG Ventures, MACA, and Vimson Group, and existing investors.
- The company will utilize the funds to develop the interoperable technology of autonomous vehicles via rapid research and development and speed up its global expansion.
- Directed by Bibhrajit Halder, CEO, and founder, the company is a globally self-contained heavy equipment business focused on developing modern technology.
- It retrofits equipment to autonomous mining applications and construction to provide an enormous network of industry players with demanding requirements.
- The company is currently operating with Obayashi Corp in Cupertino, CA.
Also Read: SPECRIGHT: RAISES $30M IN SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: 10 Best Mobile Payment Apps