RooLife Group launches TikTok, its flagship store in China.
- RooLife Group ( RLG) will launch a TikTok cross-border Flagship store in China that will serve the most well-known brands in the world.
- The company will offer cosmetics brands through the sales and investment channels, China Cross Border Trading (CCTG)
- Growth during the initial three months is expected to exceed $300,000. It will increase further when the store’s operations and customer base grow.
- Since RLG’s debut on TikTok, it now has a vast network of sales channels and a broad customer reach that is based across three of the most popular selling platforms online in China.
- RLG shares are trading down 13.3 percent, and are the shares are trading at around 1.3 cents
Also Read: SWATCHON: RAISES $10M IN FUNDING
Also Read: UNMUDL: CLOSES $1.275M IN SEED FUNDING