Riedel Resources Resources completes the drill at Kingman.
- Riedel Resources (RIE) has completed the reverse circulation (RC) drilling project at their Kingman gold mine in Arizona in time and within budget.
- RIE program followed up on earlier RC drills inside the Tintic mine region that confirmed silver and gold intersections of high quality near the surface.
- It dug 37 holes totalling 2286 metres typical depths of downhole ranging from 25 to 110 metres
- The samples have been sent to the laboratory, and results are expected by June.
- Stocks trade 7.69 per cent lower at 1.2 cents per share.
Also Read: SAASOPTICS AND CHARGIFY ARE BECOMING MAXIO