REVERSELOGIX Corporate raises $20M IN SERIES A FUNDING
- ReverseLogix Corp., a Burlingame, Calif.-based cloud-based platform to streamline reverse logistics for online retailers, raised $20 million in Series A financing.
- The funding came from Cambridge Capital.
- In connection with the acquisition, Cambridge Capital’s Benjamin Gordon and Matt Smalley join the ReverseLogix Board of Directors.
- The tech company plans to utilize the funds to increase its capabilities and resources.
- It offers an extensible SaaS platform that lets you manage and plan the complicated end-to-end reverse logistics process for the world’s most renowned online-based companies.
- Through the platform, online-commerce businesses, logistics companies, and manufacturers can handle every aspect of repairs, returns, and after-sales service.
Also Read: SPECRIGHT: RAISES $30M IN SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: 10 Best Mobile Payment Apps