Over 100 million WhatsApp chat messages are sent to and from around the globe daily. It shows how solid WhatsApp’s power is compared to other instant messaging service providers.
For everyday Active User (DAU), there’s crucial information they will be sharing, but there will also be numerous casual ones.
It’s a precise depiction of having a short conversation before entering business. But, certain chats contain significant business details and are important. If one were to lose Contact with a particular contact, the loss could have a negative impact on various things and create an unfavorable spiral of things happening.
This is why this article looks at ways to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages from one contact person.
Also Read: What Exactly Does IDM Mean on Snapchat, and How to Utilize IDN?
Can I Restore Only Deleted WhatsApp One Contact Messages?
Yes, you can restore deleted WhatsApp messages from one Contact. But, if you’re using the standard methods to restore messages, you cannot do this. However, if you’re using WhatsApp Recovery tools such as ChatsBack, You can recover deleted WhatsApp messages for a single contact. The steps for using our tools are explained in the next section.
Also Read: How to Make Discord Not Open on Startup in Windows
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp One Contact Messages
If you do not have backups or not, you can utilize ChatsBack to recover deleted WhatsApp messages sent by the Contact. This is one of the very first WhatsApp recovery software on the market.
- This is the right option as it comes with the best rate to retrieve all messages and attachments lost WhatsApp messages and attachments of a particular contact.
- It lets you look over WhatsApp conversations before you perform recovering them.
- It can export and restore WhatsApp chats to devices and computers.
- It was developed by a company that has been highly recommended by Macworld, Payetteforward, Makeuseof, and others.
Also Read: How to Activate WhatsApp’s Live Streaming Feature? Easy Ways
1 Restore deleted WhatsApp One Contact Messages without Backup
If there isn’t a backup of WhatsApp messages, if you don’t have a backup for WhatsApp messages, you can take the steps below.
Step 1. Select Recovery Mode
After installing and downloading the program on your computer Start ChatsBack, then connect your gadget to your computer and choose your device’s storage option from the main page.
Step 2. Begin to scan your device.
For Android Phones To use Android Phones: Type in your phone number to receive an SMS confirmation message for your number. Click the Start button to scan your device.
For iPhones, Choose WhatsApp Messager and then proceed into the following step.
3. Retrieve and preview the deleted WhatsApp messages for the specific Contact
Choose the deleted WhatsApp messages for the specific Contact you’d like to recover after you have scanned them. Click Recover to Device, or Recover to PC to save messages on your computer or restore them to your device.
2 Restore deleted WhatsApp One Contact messages in iPhone with Backup
To recover the deleted WhatsApp message in iTunes or iCloud, removing and installing the WhatsApp application is necessary. In this way, you can’t target just one person. Instead, you’ll have to retrieve all chats you had before. These are the steps to recover deleted WhatsApp messages of contacts on your iPhone using iMyFone ChatsBack.
- Download and install the app on your PC and then launch the application on your computer.
- Make sure you connect your iPhone to the computer and select iTunes from the home page. Select the Backup that has deleted WhatsApp messages and select Next.
- Scanning can take several minutes, depending on the number of WhatsApp files stored in the Backup of your iTunes backup.
- It will then display the results of your search. Then, you can choose the Contact you would like to find the chat with.
- Once you have selected the message, click Recover from Device or Recover To Computer in the lower right corner of the app.
- Restore WhatsApp Chats for One Contact using Android Backup
There are various methods of restoring WhatsApp conversation history to an Android phone to a particular contact if you have a Backup. One of these methods is the standard approach of uninstalling and then reinstalling your WhatsApp so that WhatsApp will direct you to restore chat history.
This is a disadvantage because it can’t target just one Contact. However, if you wish to focus on a specific person, you could use the ChatsBack application.
- Then, launch ChatsBack on your computer. Then connect your Android phone to your computer.
- Choose the recovery mode you wish to select, in this instance, Google Drive.
- Log into Google with your Google accounts to gain access to the Backup. Select the Backup you want to access and select Next. You’ll have to sign in with your WhatsApp account’s password and account number to check the Backup.
- Choose the old WhatsApp messages or the particular Contact you would like to recover after you have scanned them. Click Recover to save the messages on your computer or restore them to your device.
Additional Tip: back up WhatsApp Chats to One Contact
If you don’t want to lose WhatsApp chats with one person, You can back up your chats regularly. These are steps you can take to backup WhatsApp chats of one person.
- Launch the WhatsApp application and select the Contact you’d like to keep in touch with.
- If you’re using an iPhone If you are using iPhone, please select the Contact’s name. On the screen for Contact Details, choose”Export” as the Chat option. If you are an Android phone user, click the hamburger icon in the top right-hand corner of the contact chat screen, and select More. Select Export chat.
- Make your backups customizable to be either without or with media. Then choose which app you would like to back up chats, e.g., Mail, iCloud Drive, Gmail, or Google Drive.
- The app will provide you with directions on how to complete the Backup via the application.
The duration of your conversations depends on the length of your conversations; restoring all messages could take a significant amount of time and information. Maybe you could concentrate on one person if you are only interested in one chat.
Therefore, you can reduce your expenses by retrieving deleted WhatsApp messages for one person instead of all chats. Everything you require to know is explained in ChatsBack, the WhatsApp recovery tool ChatsBack.