The A-815 is the ideal solution for in-ceiling applications that require full-range performance, while still keeping costs down. A round, flush-trim mounting design gives the 8-inch polygraphite cone woofer and 1-inch swivel speaker clarity, accuracy, and better bass performance. You can find accessories for this product in the following list. For all our speaker accessories, visit the Accessories page.
Rbh Sound A-815 Review – Features
- Use the pre-started screws to mount your dog’s legs for quick and easy installation.
- The circuitry of polyswitch protection circuitry is designed to protect the tweeter against being overdriven
- Dual sound contour switches enable the woofer or tweeter output levels can be adjusted for each room using dual sound contour switches.
- To integrate the drivers, crossovers with steep acoustic slopes are used.
- If you want to conceal your speakers completely, paintable grilles are available.
- Installation template.
A-815D IN CEILING SKYPEAKER
The A-815D combines the A-815’s performance and the convenience of dual-channel technology. Dual 1-inch swivel tweeters and dual voice coils provide high fidelity stereo sound in one, easy-to-install, flush-trim design. The A-815D is ideal for areas that require both left and proper channels. It also has a rich, full sound and deep bass. All Architectural Series.