Radix Closes $11M Series A Funding.
- Radix is a Scottsdale, Arizona-based SaaS real-time multifamily data firm. It has raised $11 million through A Series A financing.
- Level Equity conducted this round.
- The company is planning to make use of the funds to develop new technologies that will help tackle the complex challenges facing the industry.
- Created by Blerim Zeqiri, founder and CEO The platform was created by Blerim Zeqiri, CEO and Founder SaaS real-time data platform for the multifamily industry.
- The company has developed an ecosystem of shared data that currently includes more than 7 million units spread across 270+ markets.
- This company is currently employed by more than 200 of the best multifamily operators and owners, including Greystar, Fairfield, Bozzuto, and Lincoln Property Company.
Also Read: AVALOQ: GOES LIVE WITH FIRST CLIENT IN TAIWAN
Also Read: PAYSEND: OPENS ITS AMERICA’S HEADQUARTERS IN MIAMI
Also Read: MARCUARD HERITAGE: PARTNERS WITH SYGNUM BANK TO OFFER DIGITAL ASSETS