Race Oncology Receives human ethics approval for Zantrene trial A
- Race Oncology (RAC) has received approval from the Human Ethics Committee in its study with Zantrene for patients suffering from AML and MDS.
- All necessary documents have been received for approval to be received within four to eight weeks.
- The trial is anticipated to be between 36 and 40 months for completion, and treatment will begin when approval is granted.
- At present, there aren’t any treatment options that are approved for patients suffering from extramedullary AML since it’s difficult to manage.
- MDS is a family of blood cancers that affect the normal production of blood cells in bone marrow
- The race has concluded with a slight 0.72 percent in the red, the shares trading for $2.75
Also Read: CME GROUP: Introducing CRYPTO REFERENCE RATE