QuadFi 100m in financing facility through Crayhill Capital Management
- Quadfi is a distinctive Canadian internet lender that was founded in Toronto.
- The company announced that it had signed an agreement to create a new facility for financing with a maximum of US $100 million.
- The facility is intended for individuals with a poor credit score but with a high income.
- Contrary to traditional risk-based models that rely on the past performance and earnings of customers
- This new model is particularly beneficial for those with weak credit but a bright future.
- The partnership is the first step in the long-term goal of fostering financial inclusion.
Also Read: THEMIS: RAISES $9M
Also Read: COINBASE: DEBUTS NFT MARKETPLACE