POSTSCRIPT: RAISES $35M IN SERIES B FUNDING
- Postscript is a Scottsdale, Ariz.-based text message marketing platform used by Shopify stores and has raised $35 million in Series B financing.
- The discussion was directed by Greylock, with participation from YC Continuity Fund, OpenView, and other participants.
- Sarah Guo and Mike Duboe, Partners at Greylock, were also invited to join Postscript’s Board in connection with the financing.
- The company plans to use this latest round of capital to continue to improve its products with immediate investments in new features and enhancements that will keep maximizing SMS as a customer-lifecycle channel.
- Postscript also provides more than 3,500 Shopify shops with an SMS platform for e-commerce to connect and communicate with customers via text messages for marketing.
- The company was originally funded by Y Combinator and announced a Seed Round in December 2019.
Also Read: KIDDOM: RAISES $35M IN SERIES C FUNDING
Also Read: DRIVENETS: RAISES $208M IN SERIES B FUNDING