Postclick Raises $20M in Funding.
- Postclick Postclick, an San Francisco, CA-based provider of the Advertising Conversion Cloud(TM), has raised $20 million.
- This round was directed by the Bridge Bank’s Technology Banking Group.
- The money will also help to improve the company’s machine learning and artificial Intelligence offerings and expand its reach into the vertical market.
- The company offers solutions for digital advertising conversions. It creates efficient digital experiences that are scalable and adaptable to boost Return on Advertising (ROAS)
- The solution was accessible to select customers but only on invitation.
- Clients are BetterHelp, HUM Nutrition, theSkimm, Liquid Death, and others.
Also Read: TRUSTAP RAISES $3.4M in SEED FOR FUNDING
Also Read: 8BASE ASSISTS $10.6M in SERIES A FINANCING