Plaid: Hires Ripsy Bandourian as the first head of Europe
- Plaid is utilized in various digital financial services and apps such as Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo.
- The organization has appointed Ripsy Bandourian as the initial Director of Europe as it continues to expand rapidly across the continent.
- Ripsy will be in charge of the operation and strategy of the business for the Europe unit as it moves to its next phase of expansion.
- After eight years working for Booking.com as a leader of teams in marketing, product and partnerships, I was based in Amsterdam.
- Ripsy has years of expertise in operations, technology and delivering consumer experiences at a massive scale.
- The role of Ripsy is essential to the growth of European companies and to assisting the rapid growth of technology in the field of finance.
Also Read: COINPANION RAISES SEED ROUND to EUR 5.5 MILLION
Also Read: BUILDOTS Foundation Raises $30 Million in Series B Funding
Also Read: EXABEAM: RAISES $200M FUNDING FOR SERIES A