Physna Raises $56M In Funding.
- Physna, a Columbus, Ohio-based geometric searching company, has raised $56 million in the capital.
- Tiger Global led the deal with participation from GV and Sequoia Capital.
- The company has raised more than $86 million in total capital plans to utilize the funds to expand and further develop its geometric deep-learning platform.
- The business’s growth is driven by Thangs which is home to hundreds of millions of 3D models and is compatible with most file formats and formats.
- Users can search, store, share and collaborate with models and use them across disciplines.
- The site has 250,000 registered users and has greater than 2.5 million 3D models, one million of which were added within the last six weeks.
Also Read: LENGOO: RAISES USD 20M IN SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: SMILE CDR: RAISES $20M IN SERIES OF FUNDING
Also Read: ALBERT: RAISES $100M SERIES C FUNDING