PHOCAS SOFTWARE: RAISES AU$45M IN FUNDING
- Phocas Software, a Sidney Australian-based company that provides global data analytics software, has raised $AU45m (US$34m) in the capital.
- Ellerston Capital led the round with an AU$35m (US$27m) equity investment with the participation of OneVentures, which also provided an additional 10 million AU (US$7m) capital financing.
- In connection with the financing, Toni Korsanos, an Investment Director at Ellerston JAADE, joined the board of Phocas.
- The cloud-based data analytics software is integrated into ERP systems for enterprises and numerous other data sources. The company includes more than 20 ERP partners, including U.S. huge Epicor.
- It also allows employees within a business to collect and analyze the important figures that are crucial to their work.
- The company is also planning to make use of the funds to boost its expansion in America and the United Kingdom, expand into new markets, and further improve its core products.
Also Read: LINKTREE: RAISES $45M IN SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: SAFEAI: RAISES $21M IN SERIES OF FUNDING