PharmAust receives the first installment of $200k for phase 1 of MND trials and assigns a trial coordinator.
- Clinical-stage biotechnology firm PharmAust (PAA) receives more than $201,000 as of the first installment payment through FightMND for its motor neuron disease Phase 1 study.
- company has been awarded more than 881,000 dollars to study the effects of monepantel on MND.
- Also called Lou Gehrig’s Syndrome (also known as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The company has recently completed the manufacturing of MPL that is currently Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) grade MPL and has achieved the first milestone of the first installment payment.
- Furthermore, the company selected Alithia Life Sciences to manage the Phase 1 trial, and it is completely covered by FightMND’s Drug Development grant awarded by FightMND.
- PAA Shares are trading up 2.25 percent, and are the shares are trading for 9.2 cents
Also Read: Landline: RAISES $28M FOR FUNDER
Also Read: BOXHUB SELLS $2.7M in SEED SECURITY
Also Read: AVZ MINERALS: RECEIVES FAVOURABLE TECHNICAL OPINION FOR MANONO LITHIUM