PayU Enhances Latin America foothold with fintech acquisition.
- PayU is the most renowned Fintech company and the largest online payments provider for the most promising emerging markets growing rapidly.
- Announces that it has bolstered the presence of its company in Latin America with a strategic acquisition of Ding
- Furthermore, it also took part in international financing round along with other investors with a value of $46 million.
- The Colombian super-app to help Latin American SMEs dighttp://ideathrift.com/fin-tech/itize their processes using online services
- It will aid in accelerating innovation and increase competition in the digital payments industry in Colombia.
- Recently, the two parties reached agreements with CredibanCo to purchase Tecnipagos S.A., operating under the Ding brand.
Also Read: FNZ & CLEARSTREAM: AGREE WITH STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
Also Read: WELLS FARGO: UNVEILS SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCE NAVIGATOR
Also REad: SIX DIGITAL EXCHANGE: FORMS PARTNERSHIP WITH TOKENIZATION PLATFORM DAURA