Paynt: Launches Acquiring-as-a-Service platform
- Paynt, a global payment provider, has launched an Acquiring-as-a-Service (AaaS) platform that combines and automates
- The omnichannel payments acceptance as well as real-time reporting on merchant performance
- The platform gives full visibility of the onboard bottlenecks, which makes it simple to resolve any issues.
- Acquiring-as-a-Service is its flagship product, targeted specifically at the reseller segment.
- These companies are searching for newer and more effective ways to attract merchants, keep them onboard and retain them.
- Affiliated as an authorized Electronic Money Institution licensed by The Bank of Lithuania
Also Read: ARKANSAS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION: UPGRADES P2P SOLUTION TO ZELLE VIA FISERV
Also Read: SIGNATURE BANK: PROVIDES API FOR ACCESS TO FEDWIRE