Paymob announces its official market entry and the start of its operations in Pakistan.
- Paymob is a service provider for payment and payment aggregator that helps businesses.
- A frenzied expansion into Pakistan follows the rapid expansion in its main market of Egypt and Jordan, and Kenya.
- Serves businesses like LG, Samsonite, Talabat, Uber, and Virgin Records, as well as SMEs
- It is home to over 220 million, with numerous retail stores and small and medium-sized businesses throughout the nation’s cities.
- The market is perfect for bridging the financial gap between the two and is in line with the requirements of the Company.
- Pakistan is considered the fifth-largest marketplace for freelancers that serves both international and local customers.
Also Read: LENDENCLUB LAUNCHES BEST FINTECH VENTURE FUND
Also Read: XIGNITE: LAUNCHES NEW ESG API FOR DIGITAL INVESTMENTS PLATFORMS
Also Read: D1G1T Adds 3 Execs to US D1G1T’S Directorship Team