PANTHER LABS RAISES $15M in SERIES A FUNDSIDERING
- Panther Labs, a San Francisco, California-based cybersecurity startup, has raised $15 million in Series A financing.
- This round of financing, which brought the total funding to $20.5m, was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- The company plans to use the funds to speed up the development of its security open-source platform.
- Established 2018 in 2018 by ex Airbnb security expert Jack Naglieri. Panther offers an accessible, flexible, and developer-friendly solution for security engineers.
- The system will then be able to ingest Terabytes of security log data each day from various sources like AWS and GCP and security tools.
- When data is processed, alerts are run, and alerts are sent in real-time to various destinations, including Slack, Jira, and PagerDuty.
Also Read: THE MOM PROJECT: RAISES $8M SECTION C FUNDING
Also Read: BlueSNAP: LAUNCHES EMBEDDED POSTPONED PA GLOBALLY, SUITE
Also Read: FORESIDE: ACQUIRE BEST CIPPERMAN COMPLIANCE SERVICES