OneConnect provides An Update on the Status under the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act.
- OneConnect is a technology-as-a-service provider for financial institutions.
- The Company has announced it was announced that it is aware that the Company is aware that it was spotted by The United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- The identification could result from the Company’s filing of the annual report using Form 20-F.
- The Company is aware that the SEC has made this identification in accordance with the HFCAA and the rules for its implementation promulgated thereunder.
- According to the HFCAA, A company can be removed from a US stock exchange.
- The Company is currently looking for solutions that will best ensure the interests of its shareholders.
Also Read: CAPITAL ON TAP: SECURES $200 MILLION FUNDING FACILITY
Also Read: SURECOMP: INSERTS DUPLICATE FINANCING FRAUD PREVENTION AS INDUSTRY UTILITY
Also Read: PAYMOB: Announces Its Formal market entry, and beginning of operations, in Pakistan