With the help of Jio, 5G, Nothing launched its Nothing OS 1.1.5 update just a couple of weeks before. According to the XDA Developers Forum, the company has announced its latest Nothing OS 1.1.6 update. The update will be available to all Users of Nothing Phone 1 In stages.
It is estimated that the None OS 1.1.6 update will require a storage capacity of 62.04MB. The update was added to correct the biggest issues and improve the camera while introducing new features.
The latest None OS 1.1.6 update comes with the following:
- All Indian users with no Phone 1 would be able to use Reliance Jio five-G networks.
- The phone would begin to support its Google AR core
- Enhance the stability of the video
- The user will not have to switch off the recording light for the foreseeable future.
- It also has improved its display settings, such as more brightness on the screen HDR content display
- The accuracy of Battery Status has also been improved
- Reactive Flip to Glyph animation and the lighting indicator is synced to the sound effects
- It also has updated its sound effect of NFC
There is no attempt to solve its many general bugs or the problems or issues encountered by its customers.