Neo4j: Raised $325 Million in Series F; Valuated at more than $2 Billion
- Neo4j is a San Mateo, Calif. graph technology company based in San Mateo, Calif. That raised $325m through Series F financing.
- This round that brought Neo4j’s value to more than $2.5 billion was managed by Eurazeo (RF: PA) with participation from GV and other investors.
- The company supplies worldwide brands with graph database technology to show and forecast how people process, systems, and processes are interconnected.
- The company has developed an international community of hundreds of skilled app developers and data scientists in its technology ecosystem.
- They are creating diverse applications, such as making decisions about how much price of a flight ticket in real-time.
- This graph database has been utilized by more than 800 corporate customers, including Adobe, AstraZeneca, eBay, Levi Strauss & Co., UBS, Volvo Cars, and Walmart.
Also Read: THE MOM PROJECT: RAISES $8M SECTION C FUNDING
Also Read: PANTHER LABS RAISES $15M in SERIES A FUNDSIDERING
Also Read: BlueSNAP: LAUNCHES EMBEDDED POSTPONED PA GLOBALLY, SUITE