Mt Monger Resources Secures key tenement at Ravensthorpe.
- Mt Monger Resources ( MTM) can secure a significant portion of ground at MTM’s Ravensthorpe Project in Western Australia.
- This company sought a tenement in the middle of the Young River prospect, located over several mineralized zones.
- The area is home to ultramafic rock and has been believed to be a continuation of that of the Lake Johnston greenstone belt.
- It is home to two highly-prioritized nickel sulfide zones, and the potential for graphite, lithium, along with rare earth elements (REEs)
- Stocks trade 6.82 percent less at 20.5 cents each, just minutes before closing time.
Also Read: CITI: EBANX PARTNERS IN LATIN AMERICA