MotoRefi Earns an Additional $5M in Finance.
- MotoRefi is a Washington DC-based auto fintech company that was able to raise an additional $5m in the capital.
- Curql Fund invested, which allows MotoRefi to be transformed into a Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO)
- The company gives access to more loan borrowers, increasing their membership base and providing services to their communities on a larger scale.
- The company offers an online platform that allows users to refinance car loans via relationships with trusted lenders such as credit unions and community banks.
- The business, founded with the help of QED Investors, is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management Growth Equity, IA Capital, Moderne Ventures, and Accomplice.
- The additional funds came after MotoRef announced that it had raised $45m from Series B financing at the end of May. It brings the total to $50 million.
Also Read: THE MOM PROJECT: RAISES $8M SECTION C FUNDING
Also Read: PANTHER LABS RAISES $15M in SERIES A FUNDSIDERING
Also Read: NEO4J: RAISES 325M IN SERIES F, VALUED more than $2 billion