Mode Announces Bitcoin Payroll collaboration with Lano
- Mode is a Fintech listed on the LSE business with a vision to create the world’s most innovative ecosystem that allows the exchange of value.
- The company has announced entering into a partnership with the worldwide payroll platform Lano.
- Let the company’s clients make payments to its UK employees a percentage of their wages in Bitcoin.
- Recently, demand among employees and employers for flexible working arrangements has increased.
- The Crypto payroll service allows UK-based salaried workers to regularly deposit a portion of their earnings into Bitcoin.
- The agreement is similar to similar partnerships in the past with PayEscape and Heroes within the last six months.
Also Read: LHV UK: ASSIGNS KEITH BUTCHER TO BOARD
Also Read: COGO: COGO JOINS ING LABS ACCELERATOR