Mintos Secures E-money and investment licences from Latvian regulator
- Mintos, a global marketplace to invest in a loan, connect investors all over the world
- Secured investment firms and electronic financial institution licenses are issued by Latvia’s regulator Latvian regulatory body Financial and Capital Market Commission.
- The issuance of an investment firm or electronic money institution marks an important step.
- It’s a crucial step in making loans an asset type in the investment market.
- FCMC of Latvia oversees the system, and the fully controlled setup will bring many benefits to investors.
- Investor Protection Law and other regulations that are designed to protect the interests of investors
Also Read: VISUWELL: RAISES $10M B SERIES FUNDING
Also Read: EXABEAM: RAISES $200M FUNDING FOR SERIES A